Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Back 2 School!

Tonight was back to school night for the kids. I had to do PTA stuff (I am the secretary this year) so I took the kids earlier today to meet their teachers. Rylee will be in 4th grade and has 2 teachers this year, Mrs. Barney and Mrs. Denning. She is very excited about her teachers as well as the fact that her 2 best friends (Daisy & Bailey) are in her class. Cole and Noah will be in 2nd grade, I can't believe it! Cole has Miss Randall, who seems great. This is just her second year teaching, but she seems very organized and enthusiastic. They have a pirate theme for their class this year. Noah has Mrs. ? There is a teacher shortage here in Utah and Noah's teacher has not officially been hired. The principal assured me the woman she wants is wonderful, but has yet to be approved by the district. They are hoping it all goes through this week, but for now he will have Mrs. Zimmerman as a substitute. I am excited for them to get back in school and get on a good schedule. I will be busy with PTA this year as well as volunteering in the kids classes each week. I love being there and being invloved and knowing what's going on. Jenna keeps saying she is going to school too. I am not putting her in preschool this year (we are doing another playgroup though which will be great!) but she will be with me so much at the school hopefully she will feel like she is in school. I am just really excited about this school year, I have a feeling it is going to be WILD (our theme this year is Wild about Orchard)!

No comments: