Sunday, March 29, 2009
At Pac Meeting the other night Cole & Noah earned there Bears along with arrows of lights, beads, etc. They completed 23 of 24 requirements for their Bears (you only have to complete 12). I cannot take any of the credit for this, they have incredible leaders! The boys sometimes complain about Wednesdays because they say they don't want to go to scouts, but then they get home and can't seem to stop talking about what they did at scouts. I am glad they are learning a lot and enjoying themselves! What a great program.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Here's how it goes:The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice--for you!
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make NO guarantees that you will LIKE what I make! (I can only hope)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It WILL be done this year.
4. You have no CLUE what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a bookmark, something delicious or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows?
5. Most importantly, you MUST offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog get something made by YOU!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Monday, March 02, 2009
watching the Jo Bros and eating popcorn...
they were soooooo excited & spazzy!