Tuesday, March 10, 2009

10 Years Old...

I cannot believe that my boys turned 10 today. I remember how tiny they seemed when we brought them home from the hospital. The first few months of there life is a blur for me. I think all I did was feed them, change them, rock them, feed them, change them, and I would not trade it for anything.

Here they are just a few days old.


Here they are just a few days ago. We went to Spaghetti Factory with all of the family (both mine & Mike's) and had a blast.

Here they are shopping for Legos. They each got $100 worth of gift cards for Target and they have been bugging us since Saturday to go shopping.

Here they are with their stash of Legos. I think I know where they will be for at least the next few days.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLE & NOAH!
WE LOVE YOU AND CAN'T IMAGINE LIFE WITHOUT YOU!

2 comments:

Aislinn said...

WOW - LEGO CITY for sure! It's wonderful to see how much they've grown in 10 years!They are great boys! Happy B-day to them both!

Unknown said...

So darn cute! I can't believe they are 10. I remember them starting Kindergarten. They are lucky to have such a great mama.