Friday, March 27, 2009

Pay It Forward...

Here's how it goes:The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice--for you!

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make NO guarantees that you will LIKE what I make! (I can only hope)

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It WILL be done this year.

4. You have no CLUE what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a bookmark, something delicious or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows?

5. Most importantly, you MUST offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog get something made by YOU!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie had a great idea! I was a responder to hers so I will let someone else benefit from your gift. Have fun with it! I posted mine this morning too.

Sara B said...

pick me!

Rachel said...

OK, so I did this on Katie's blog too. But it can't hurt to be on your list too can it? I miss you gals. I think of you all the time, it makes me sad, so I have to squeeze little Charley and then I remember why I am here. Can't wait to see you this summer!