Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sorry!

I know it has been almost 2 weeks since I posted, sorry! Life has been crazy busy! It has slowed down a little the last few days but I am finally sitting down to update. I am so excited because I am sitting in my bed blogging. I finally bought a laptop. I have been thinking about it & looking for awhile and finally went the other day and got one. I am still trying to transfer files over and figure out how to use windows vista, but i love being able to get online from anywhere in the house. I am looking forward to sitting on the deck (when it is not so hot) and being online, I love technology!
Well, I guess I should catch you all up to what we have been up to. I think I'll start with today and work my way back: Today we found out that my parents got the house they wanted in East Layton and will be here around July 23rd, YEAH!!!!! Can't wait to have them close! Mike & the boys went to the MillerMotor Sportspark tonight to watch some superbike races (thanks to Mike's nephew inlaw for the tickets!!!). The girls & I went to dinner and did a little shopping. Lastnight we all went to dinner at one of our favorite places, Olive Garden. Then we went to see the new movie, Evan Almighty. It didn't get the best reviews, but we really liked it. It was good, clean, funny, etc. On Thursday night the boys had pac meeting and revieved their first awards, their bobcats. Rylee started level 5/team in gymnastics this week. She now goes 4 days a week for 3 hours a day. It is a lot, but we are giving it a shot to see how it goes. They work them a lot harder, we told her that is so she is stronger and will get a lot better quicker. The first night she came home and ate a big bowl of chicken noodle soup and 2 peanut butter sandwiches. The kids have been going to their rec classes and summer school. They like the fact that they get to walk to grandma's a couple days a week to play with legos and hang out at her house. I got done early with school one day and when I got to Mike's parents the older kids were still at school and Jenna was helping Carol water her flowers. Carol said Jenna has been helping her do that each day when she is their by herself. Tonight I took the girls to the dollar store and let them pick 1 thing out and Jenna picked out a little plastic watering can. She is so excited to take it to Grandma's. She also said she is going to use it to help daddy water the tomatos. Mike has been really busy, which is great, but sometimes it is hard when he is not around as much. But he has been around in the morning when I am gone to get the kids off and going. He has been a huge help for me with school and stuff. Thanks Mike! I have just been busy studying and working. Last week I got to go to dinner one night with some friends for a friends bday, it was soooo much fun! That is pretty much what we have been up to. The only other thing I can think of is our Wednesday neighborhood playgroup. Luckily I am in charge of it so I planned it for Wed. since I have no class that day. Last week we went on a little paved hike behing Lagoon and this week we went to Wheeler Farm. I will post pictures and more about that in another post.

No comments: