Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

I am feeling like a slacker this year. I didn't decorate the house, I didn't dress up at all, I forgot to take pictures of the boys, I didn't even do any trick or treating. The kids didn't have school so we went up to my mom's for our annual pizza lunch and decorating sugar cookies. Then we came home and I made homemade chicken noodle soup and rolls. Then I dropped Rylee off with her friends at a Halloween party. I dropped the boys off at their friend's to go trick or treating. Then Mike, Jenna, and I headed up to his sister's house for chili dogs and trick or treating (this is a tradition for us). When we got there our niece, Alicia, and her husband David wanted to take Jenna trick or treating. So we were able to sit and eat and watch some football and old "scary" movies. Everyone had a good night so in the end Halloween was a good one this year. Maybe next year I will try to be more on top of things.


Rylee with 3 of her friends...
the one in the blue is one of her best friends and one of my favorite kids too!


Jenna (the vampiress) with Alicia and David


Jenna and Shannon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! You are staying busy as ever! Can't wait to see you for our movie in a couple of weeks!