Monday, January 23, 2012

37

That is how old I am today. I have never really been one to dread birthdays or getting another year older, but for some reason this birthday has been bugging me. I thought maybe it was turning 37 (which is so ever closer to 40), but I am not even scared for 40 so kept pondering...I think I am feeling "old" because Rylee will be turning 15 in 10 days. She keeps talking about getting her driver's permit and that she only has 1 year left til she can date....yep I think that is the reason I am not liking 37. I think in 3 years when I turn 40 it is going to be worse because Rylee will be almost 18 and my boys almost 16. Where has the time gone......

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Don't worry.. you will always be YOUNGER than me. 39 is just around the corner and I live with my parents! Let's hope we are on our own again by the time I am 40!
You look fabulous every year!