Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Summer A to Z, Roy Pool

Noah on the slide!
 Last year we went to the Roy Aquatic Center a few times and the kids loved it! They were excited to go back this year. We spent the day there with my parents and my sister, Krista, on the 4th of July. It was HOT!, so the cool water felt great! They have a couple slides, a diving board, and a high dive so plenty for everyone. We swam and hung out in the shade eating my mom's yummy baked "fried" chicken and lots of other good food. It was a fun day! Unfortunately, we got rear ended a block away as we were leaving, but no one was hurt so it didn't ruin our day.
My dad loves the slide!

We found a spot with a little shade.

Mike had a nap in the shade tent.

Jenna LOVES going off the high dive.

Rylee showing off on the diving board.

Jenna doing a twist off the high dive!

My dad jumping off the high dive!

Mike is an awesome diver, unfortunately our kids get their diving skills from me.

Jenna was trying to get Mike wet.

My mom even braved the high dive this time.

Krista, Jenna, and Rylee waiting in line for the big slide.

Cole jumping off the high dive!

No comments: