Wednesday, September 12, 2012

First Day of School 2012


 This year I have kids at 3 different schools. Rylee started high school as a sophomore at Woods Cross High School. It has been an adjustment this summer with not having to take her to cheer practice. One of the girls on her cheer squad lives around the corner and has been picking her up which she has agreed to do for school as well. It is weird to not be as involved and driving carpool. A part of me loves it, but a part of me hates knowing that she is growing up and becoming even more independent.


 Noah and Cole are 8th graders at SDJH. They only have 1 class together this year which is probably better. They loved 7th grade last year and I think they are even more excited for this year. Now they know the whole jr high scene and they don't have their "annoying" big sister there to bug them. They are both in band again and taking some other fun electives like tech ed and publications.

 Jenna started 4th grade at good old Orchard Elementary. Her teacher seems pretty great. The theme for the school this year is "Let Your Dreams Take Flight". I hope she has a better year this year. She seemed to struggle last year. Not sure why, I think it was a combination of things, but I am hoping to make this year way better.


No comments: