Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My Crazy Boys!




Here are Cole and Noah who just turned 7. They are in 1st grade this year, which I of course love. They are into The Justice League right now. That is all they wanted for their birthday, Justice League figures, and everyone made them real happy by obliging. Here they are together with the octopus at the aquarium, their new favorite place (we recently got a membership). That is Noah being crazy as usual, in part of his superman costume. And this is Cole with Jenna at his Valentine party at school. They are in different classes as I requested. I was worried about them being a discipline problem if they were together. They are in swimming lessons together and can be a little disruptive. They are best friends or worst enemies depending on the moment. Both are doing well in school and enjoy it. They are soooooo crazy and soooo much fun (most of the time).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute boys! They always make me smile:)