Friday, March 31, 2006

The Tree



Last weekend the kids & I went to Liberty Park and the Tracy Aviary. It was fun! The weather was nice, just a little windy. When we tried to leave this is what we found blocking the only exit from the parking lot we were in. This old tree was so dead and dry that the wind blew it right over. My boys thought it was so cool (of course). Luckily there was a dip in one part of the sidewalk we could drive over so we didn't have to wait hours for them to clear the tree.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so crazy! You haven't told me about that. Good thing you weren't driving through when it fell!

julie said...

Wow! When you told me about this I didn't picture it quite like it really looks. I'm glad you were able to get out!

Anonymous said...

Remember when the tree fell on my car just one week before I was leaving Salt Lake? It was every bit as big as this one. Glad this one didn't fall on YOU! Now this comment procedure is different than the others. I haven't figured out this blogging thing yet . . .