Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Funny Little Jenna


Here are a couple pictures of Jenna, my little playmate. She is the only one home all day so we get to spend a lot of time together. Some days she drives me nuts and I am sure some days I drive her nuts, but I really enjoy the time we get to do things just the 2 of us. The other kids each have one night a week where they get to stay up late with mom and day and play a game or something. It is fun to be with them one on one it is just hard to get that time as much as we should. Anyway, Jenna has some funny little habits I thought I would share. The top picture is of her twisting her hair which she started doing awhile back whenever she is watching tv, drinking her milk, or just tired. The funny thing is my brother Brandon did the same thing. Even when he was older and had no hair he would have his finger on his head twisting the air. She is sitting next to me right now twisting away. The other picture I had to post because it is so dang cute. She quit taking naps months ago, but lately she started taking them again a few times a week (thanks!). She will tell me she is tired and wants to watch a movie. So she lays on my bed and falls asleep to a movie (these days it is either Shrek or Bugs Life). She also like to play with my cell phone. One day she was doing both and fell asleep like this. I snapped a picture and moved the phone and within 2 minutes it rang. I was so glad I had moved it so she didn't get scared and wake up. She is so much sweeter when she is sleeping. ;-) No, she is a sweetheart, but can be a real monster sometimes. I love her and I love spending my days with her.

No comments: