Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Crazy Fun Summer




So summer break started less than a week ago and we have already had a fun, busy summer. Here are a few pictures from swimming Saturday night. I have one cousin whose husband graduated from Weber State recently and my Aunt Karen threw him a surprise party at a really fun pool in Lehi where another cousin works. She reserved the pool just for the family for 2 hours Sat. night. It was so much fun. The one picture is of just one of the cool fun aspects of this pool. This huge bucket of water dumps every so many minutes over the slides and play area. The other pic. is one of the boys (I believe it is Noah) coming off one of the little slides. And the other is of my girls (Jenna & Rylee)! Arent' they so cute! It was fun to spend some time with my cousins which is rare with the busy lives we all lead. Anyway, yesterday we went to Cherry Hill to swim and today we went to Lagoon Amusement Park for our Stake Lagoon Day. It was hot and crowded but a blast. My kids were so much braver than the last time we went. The boys and Jenna loved the rides they could go on and Rylee loved the roller coasters. She went on some of the big crazy ones and loved it! I will post some pictures of Lagoon soon. So, you can see so far we have had a fun summer and it is only beginning.

No comments: