Saturday, June 17, 2006

Rylee-Girl Scout Camp


Rylee and her fellow Artastic Campers! (her camera was doing something weird)

Rylee doing pottery!

Rylee's cabin she stayed in. They sleep 8 girls, each on their own little cots.

Well, Rylee survived her first Girl Scout camp and first time away from home. I picked her up this morning and she was as glad to see me as I was to see her. She said it was fun, but when I asked if she wanted to go again next year she said no. I asked her about a diffferent camp (horse camp) but she said if it was a week again she didn't really want to. I guess a week was a little too long for her. I am just glad she had fun, learned a lot, and is home safe and sound. She said the food wasn't too good, but she loved all her awesome counselors! They canoed, made pottery, developed pictures in the darkroom, hiked, etc. I hope it is something she will always remember.

No comments: