Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Beginning...

Well, Christmas break has officially began. Yesterday the kids had parties at school and exchanged presents with teachers and friends. Now we get them home for the next 2 weeks and I am trying to decide if that is a good thing or a bad thing.... Both, I guess. I am glad to have a break from getting up early and doing homework, and packing lunches, etc. I am also glad to spend some time together as a family with family and friends to celebrate the birth of our Savior. The bad part is keeping them entertained so they are not trying to kill each other. I am lucky because my kids seem to entertain themselves most of the time. This mornig they have already played hide and seek, danced, and right now I hear Rylee reading to the rest of them who seem to be sitting very still and quiet to listen. Later we are going Christmas shopping for them to buy gifts for each other, to visit Santa, and to a movie. Mike will be able to join us for the movie which will be nice.

No comments: