Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Just Life...

So, I have been slacking again, well in the blog updates department anyway. Rylee and Jenna have been sick, both have strep. Poor girls! Friday was our 11th anniversary, wow! We went to dinner and a movie (Shut Up & Sing, a documentary about the Dixie Chicks and the infamous insult about Pres. Bush).
Mike helped move 2 families in the ward last week. We had our ward Christmas party on Saturday night which was really nice but crazy getting things ready. Monday was Mike's dad's birthday and his mom's is on the 20th. We all went in on a beautiful picture of the whole family at Jacque's wedding for them. Lastnight Rylee & I went to see Unaccompanied Minors (free preview movie that was pretty good). Tonight Mike & I are going to see The Holiday (another free preview movie). Friday night we have a Christmas party and another on Saturday, etc. Tis the season. I also have to finish Christmas shopping (only 3 things left to get), Christmas cards, take the kids to get pictures with Santa, etc etc etc. I love this time of year even though it is so crazy busy because we get to spend time with family and friends and do things for others and focus on Our Savior, I love it! I feel like my life right now is good, crazy, hard...just life!

No comments: