Tuesday, January 23, 2007

32!

Today is my 32nd, yes 32nd birthday! Mike keeps trying to tell the kids and others that I am lying about my age, whatever. I have never really cared about getting older and have no reason to lie about my age, he just thinks he's funny. I really have never felt older or worried about getting older until now. Not that I am worried, but for some reason 32 is feeling different than any other age so far. Maybe it's because I realize Rylee will be 10 in ten days and the boys will be 8 in March and Jenna 4 in May. I don't have any more babies at home and am not planning on anymore. I guess entering a new stage in my life and not knowing quite how to deal with it or exactly what to expect is a bit scary! Maybe it is the thought of goals yet to be reached or the fact that I am still trying to find my true "niche" in life. I don't know if this makes any sense, but I am going to do my best to find myself and accomplish those goals that have been on the back burner (so to speak) for too long. 32 is going to be a great year for me, I hope!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Carly!
Hope you had a fabulous day, and 32 isn't that bad...Although I am only half way through it so I will let you know in 6 months.