Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The last few days...

The last few days I have been in pain! It started Thursday afternoon in my neck and shoulder then started shooting down my arm and my fingers would feel tingly. Friday it felt better until that night when I tried to sleep. Saturday I decided to go to a chiroprator, for the first time. Didn't really like it and it didn't help at all. Sunday morning I was in so much pain and decided to go to Instacare. They did some x-rays that showed nothing unusual. The dr. said it was probably a pinched nerve from neck spasms. She gave me an anti-inflammatory and a muscle relaxer which have helped a lot. I spent the rest of Sunday and most of yesterday in bed recuporating. The kids had no school yesterday or today and they have been a big help. They have kept themselves entertained coloring, making things with beads, and watching movies. Mike has been a big help too. I am lucky to have a husband who is willing to help me out and can cook and help the kids. Today I feel much better, hardly any pain left. I am bummed though because I should be playing volleyball tonight but figure I should wait another week so I don't do anymore damage. I guess that means I get to go to Enrichment Mtg instead!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We really take our health for granted until something like this happens! I'm glad you are feeling better.