Friday, February 23, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON!!!

Brandon bowling with Eliza, Rylee, & Kaienta
Brandon with Cole, Kaienta, & Noah
Brandon's Tree!
Today is my brother, Brandon's, Birthday! I have been thinking about him a lot today and the past few days. I miss him a lot. Somedays I still think about calling him to tell him about something and it takes a minute or two to register that I can't do that anymore. The other day I was telling a friend of mine about this tree. A few summers ago Ann (B's wife) and I planted 6 quaking aspens in this spot in our front yard. It was like 100 degrees outside and soooo miserable digging holes and trying to get these trees in. Brandon came over and helped us plant the last tree. Well, all the trees died except that one. So now we refer to it as Brandon's tree. I took this picture of it today. The last few days have been really nice and warm and we knew we were suppose to get a snow storm today and we sure did. We woke up to about 6 inches of snow in our yard, it was beautiful! I know if B was here he would be planning a moonlight snowshoe trip tonight with Lane. Maybe he sent the snow for us today as his birthday gift to us. We love and miss you Brandon!!!

No comments: