Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Same Old with a few nice extras!

Well, it has been almost 2 weeks since my last post, ooops! Life has pretty much just been the same old stuff. Mike has been working, the kids have been going to school, Rylee has gymnastics, I have piano lessons, cooking, cleaning, etc.....
A few things stand out as a little extra something...
First, LOST started again after almost 3 months off. YEAH!!!! I am so addicted to this show. And I have Mike hooked as well, so we get to watch together!
Second, my washer died a few weeks ago. I ordered a new washer (front loader!) & dryer and after 2 weeks it was finally delivered! Who thought I would enjoy doing laundry so much!
Another plus was Valentine's Day. We don't usually do anything special and most of the time Mike forgets, but this year he came home with flowers, balloons, and a card! We had pink mashed potatoes for dinner and just hung out at home with the fam. It was nice! (and LOST was on that night)
I can't think of much else that was out of the ordinary the last couple weeks.

This Friday is my brother, Brandon's birthday. He would be 34! We are making plans to celebrate with siblings, cousins, and friends. I think about him a lot but have been even more lately with his bday approaching.
The boys 8th birthday is fast approaching as well. I have that to plan and their baptism. Mom & Dad, and Sara & Nate with their kids will all be in town so it will be great! Sara is graduating from Utah State, after finishing classes online. WAY TO GO SARA!!!!! Speaking of college, I am going back to school. I am meeting this week with an academic advisor at SLCC to see what generals I have left and then I am going to do prereqs for nursing school. Then I am hoping to get into a coop. program with SLCC and IHC where I can work for IHC and they will pay for my school. It is exciting, but scary!
Well, that is our life right now. I will hopefully be posting more regularly.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I didn't know you take piano lessons! I didn't have any idea you could play! How cool!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Carly! I am too chicken to begin any formal classes. And good job learning piano...I am trying to learn as well, it's fun!