Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Good News!!!

Most of you know that my parents live in North Carolina and have for almost 11 years. They found out they were moving from SLC the same time we found out we were pregnant with Rylee who was the first of their 10 grandchildren. All of my siblings and their families live here in Utah except Sara, who is in Las Vegas. Then my brother, Brandon's wife and little girl are living in Spain. Anyway, so mom & dad have been far away from all of us and we have missed having them close to celebrate special occasions and holidays and just to hang out. Well, my dad called yesterday and he got a new assignment: Teaching at the Ogden Institute! YEAH!!!! They will know be close enough to spend lots of time with, so much so that they will probably get sick of all of us. I am soooooo excited for my kids to now have all their granparents close by to spend time with on a regular basis. I never had that growing up and know it will be a great blessing in their lives.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so jealous