Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Movie & Dinner

Lastnight Mike & I went out with some friends (3 other couples). We went to see the new movie Blades of Glory and laughed our butts off! It was HILLARIOUS!!!! I can't remember the last time I laughed so much and it felt soooo good, I really needed that release. Of course, I am a little scared to recommend this movie to just anyone....there is quite a bit of crude humor, I mean, come on it is Will Ferrell. But if you like him and the type of comedy he is so good at, then you have to see it! We all went to dinner after at Market Street and had some yummy fish. (I don't really like fish, but love their fish & chips!) It was a lot of fun to take the guys along since most of the time us girls go out together without our men. Thanks for a fun night!

No comments: