Sunday, December 14, 2008

The First "Real" Snow


They have been predicting a big storm all week long. We woke up this morning to low a blizzard, I guess they were right. It snowed for a few hours and the kids could not wait to go outside and play. They had a ball! I had to practically drag them in after awhile...they were getting too wet and cold. It started snowing again on my way to work tonight and has been going on and off all night. I think the winter storm watch is in effect until 5 p.m. this evening. I wonder how much we will really get. At least it feels more like Christmas now. Everything outside looks so beautiful!








5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all these posts. Now I feel a little caught up with your life. Thanks for lunch and fun times. I love you.

5ofus said...

Carly I am a mean mom. My kids having been dying for the snow to come. I wouldn't let them play until all their chores were done & they decided to screw around all day so they missed playing because by the time they were done it was 6:00 & dinner time. I am glad your kids enjoyed it. Maybe they could tell my kids how much fun they could have had!

Angie Helm Interiors said...

Wow, you have been busy! Love the snow, hate the cold. I love the picture of your kids in front of your tree, and I love Rylee's stylish sunglasses!

Simi B. Cazeau said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simi B. Cazeau said...

Dang we didn't get hit that hard. You must live in the mountains. Hope you upgraded your vehicle