Sunday, November 22, 2009

2

I have not been to a movie in months and saw 2 this weekend (New Moon & Blindside) and LOVED them both!

I only have 2 more care plans this semester. YEAH!!

I have 2 tests on Tuesday this week. Ahhhh!!

I have 2 boys who are begging for a sleepover this week.

I have 2 girls who need haircuts.

I was lucky enough to see my 2 month old nephew 2 times in the last week.

I am in charge of bringing 2 items to Thanksgiving dinner (rolls and my favorite cranberry jello salad).

It started snowing about 2 hours ago and I am wondering how much we will end up with? 2 inches, 22 inches?

4 comments:

Anna said...

I think 22 inches!!! Just kidding, it was good to see you at the movie! And congratulations on being almost done!

Tiffany said...

You are so cute :) Leave it to you to come up with something fun like that!

Unknown said...

It was fun to hang out today! Thanks for coming over:)

Rachel said...

Cute POST! Life does come in numbers doesn't it. Hope the next 2 months don't fly by 2 fast :)