Saturday, December 18, 2010

Graduation!!!

Last night was one of the best nights of my life! The last 2 years (3 1/2 if you count my pre-requisite courses) was so crazy (lots of hard work, time away from family, and lack of sleep, etc). I don't know how many times I told myself "it will be worth it" over these last 2 years and last night I realized it was!


Here is the group of girls that were my sanity and helped
me make it through the really tough times


After we all had our names read and walked across the stage we went down below and all together (120 nursing graduates) rose up holding "candles". (we joked that it symbolized our rise from hell (nursing school) into the profession)


Then we recited the nursing pledge and were officially welcomed into the profession.
It was an amazing feeling!


I would not have made it these last 2 years without all my family and friends' support. I am very blessed to have so many supporters and those who love me. Here I am with 2 of those people, my mom and dad. I have the BEST parents in the world, they help and support me in countless ways. Love you mom and dad! THANKS!!!


This last picture is the reason: the reason I went to school and the reason I made it through.
I love you Mike, Rylee, Cole, Noah, and Jenna!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the family photo! Everyone is so grown-up (even Mike). Congratulations! You are amazing, I am so proud of you.

Mary said...

Congratulations, Carly- That's awesome!

Aislinn said...

WTG Carly... you've worked so hard and you deserve the best! We are all so proud of you!!