Saturday, December 18, 2010

Let the Graduation Festivities begin...

Our cohort, which consists of the 39 individuals that I have spent the last 2 years with, had a pre-graduation luncheon yesterday. It was so fun to have most of us there together with our families to just relax and have fun. We had a potluck with soups, salads, and desserts and everything was so yummy! They gave out "awards" that we had all nominated our fellow classmates for. I got "most put together." Man, I fooled them. ;-) Then we watched a slide show that one of the girls has been working on for the past 2 years. It was awesome to watch how much we have changed, learned, and grown these past 2 years. Here is a picture of most of us, some were unable to attend. There were like 20 cameras all taking pictures at the same time so it is not the best picture, but the best I had on my camera.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Carly, that's so cool! What a great experience! I can see I still have another afternoon's worth of catching up to do so I had better go do some of my daily chores. I have lots of news for you too but I wanted to catch up on your blog since I haven't seen it in so long! Bless your heart and all your fellow nurses. I'm sure you will all make Clara Barton proud!

I love you, Carly!