Sunday, May 22, 2011

Jenna's 8th Birthday, Part 1

I cannot believe my baby will be 8 tomorrow! We had her birthday party with her friends on Saturday, are having family over tomorrow night, and then her baptism will be in July with her cousin, Mara. So, needless to say, this post will be the first of a few.
HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY JENNA!!!


Here is a picture of her cake that my friend, Aislinn of Ozzie Cake Designs, made. I think it turned out really cute, it tasted yummy, and Jenna loved it, so I think that makes it a perfect cake! Thanks, once again, Aislinn for a great cake!


Here is Michelle (she use to babysit my kiddos and was one of my YW) doing Jenna's hair. She came and styled all the girls hair in way cute up dos.

Here is one of Megan (one of Ry's friends) doing Jenna's make up. Rylee and her friends came so they could put make up on the girls and paint their nails. They were awesome and I think the younger girls thought they were pretty special that the older girls were "pampering" them.


Here is Jenna after being all made up. She kept posing for me, but I loved this picture!
8, I still cannot believe it! Isn't my baby beautiful?!?!



Here she is with some of the other girls after they were all beautiful!
I hope they all had fun, I know Jenna did so that is what is important.
Thanks to everyone who helped make the party a success!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So Cute! I can't believe it- I can still picture going visiting teaching with her and Savannah as babies!

Aislinn said...

yay - they look like they had so much fun!!! THanks for asking me to make the cake - so glad I was able to do it for ya!

Rachel said...

What a fun birthday party. The girls look so sweet in the last picture! Michelle looks great, how fun that she came back to be the "stylist" for the party. Can Jenna really be 8?