Tuesday, July 19, 2011

4th of July

Where we live the big celebration is usually on the 3rd, but since that fell on Sunday this year, it was on Saturday July 2nd. Mike & Jenna were in Idaho camping, fishing, and skateboarding. I ran in a girls only mud race that morning. That was fun! That night the boys, Rylee, and I joined some of our friends up at the golf course to hang out and watch fireworks. It was a beautiful night!
I had to work on the 4th of July and I work on the 14th floor so we had a great view for fireworks. Murray City Park is right across the street from the hospital so it was amazing to watch big fireworks so close and from so high up. We could actually see fireworks all across the east side of the valley from as far north and as far south as we could see...Incredible and SO beautiful! I watched with one of my cute patients, she was so excited and wanted me to be sure to wake her up if she fell asleep before they started. We turned her bed so she could she better and sat and watched with her. The expression on her face was priceless!

No comments: