Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Too Long...Too Busy...

I knew it had been awhile since I blogged, but didn't realized it had been almost a full month. I guess when you are busy working and/or having fun time passes too quickly...I will try to update but it may take a few days just to catch up.

So, my boys survived Scout camp, actually they loved it! Noah took his camera but forgot to take any pictures, so all I have is the excitement in their voices and on their faces as they told me all about it to know they really enjoyed themselves. They were nice and dirty after 5 days of playing, sleeping, and basically living in the great outdoors with no shower. I didn't even have to tell them to get in the shower...that was the first place they headed. The house was a little noisier once they rejoined us, but only for a week or so, then Rylee left for cheer camp. I think just having her gone made the house as quiet as having both the boys gone....

No comments: