Tuesday, June 21, 2011

6 Days

without my boys........
Cole and Noah left early yesterday morning to their first Boy Scout Camp and they were SO excited! I am a little anxious about the whole thing...I know they will be fine and have a great time. I just worry because it is their first time away from home that long and Cole has been bullied a bit at school this last year, they are picker eaters and I don't want them to be hungry...so you know, a mom's job is to protect her children, but when they are away I can't.
Anyway, our house is quiet: less fighting, no guitars being played, no wisecracks, etc. It's just kind of weird.......

1 comment:

Rachel said...

My boys just got back from 5 days fishing with Chad. I loved the quiet house. Loved spending time with Charley, one on one. Loved simple dinners. Loved little laundry. But you know, I love them being home again. (mostly) :)
I hope you enjoyed the girl time while they were gone.