Sunday, June 05, 2011

Bruno Mars Concert

was AWESOME!!! I had gotten tickets months ago with some friends from work. Some of the girls ended up not coming so Rylee and Anna came with us. Then I could not get in touch with the other girl all day! We were eating dinner in Provo before the concert when Jackie (Rylee's other friend) walked in with her family...what are the odds? Since we still could not get in touch with the other girl and we didn't want the ticket to go to waste, Jackie joined us. The three of them had a blast! I thought it was a great show. I hope my friend, Brittany, that was with us will still have children after spending the night with Ry and her 2 crazy friends!

I don't have pictures from the concert (will try to add later when I get some from Jackie), but here are the girls at Yogurtland before.


No comments: