Friday, November 18, 2011

Breaking Dawn

I know after this post I may sound like an extreme Twihard but really don't think I am. I have only read the books one time each and I don't own any of the movies, but I have been to a premier the night before for each Twilight movie and last night was no different.
I went at 6 p.m. with some of my friends to a showing that a friend does to raise money and they give out lots of donated prizes and everyone is screaming and crazy. It was SO much fun!!!
Then I went again at midnight with Rylee and some her friends and their moms. It was way fun too!!!
This movie is definitely more intense and graphic, but I really enjoyed it. I don't tend to over analyze the movies probably because I have only read the books once. I think it makes the movies more enjoyable for me since I am really just watching for enjoyment, not to compare the books and movies. I also don't remember all the details of the book and don't have any real preconceived ideas of what the movie should be. I think this was well done and had some cool effects. It also had some cheesy and funny lines and scenes mixed in randomly. I enjoyed it, but it is not a movie for the faint of heart.

Here is Rylee with a couple of her friends before the show:


1 comment:

Rachel said...

I have been thinking about this movie. And I just can't make myself go... sadly. I liked the series, but struggled with this book. Maybe because I was pregnant with Charley when I read it. But the idea of a baby clawing its way of out the womb gave me the willes. I guess I am getting old and stuffy.