Monday, November 07, 2011

Sweet Baby Amelia

We were blessed to be a part of Amelia's (my cousin Colby's daughter) baby blessing. I don't know what was more special, the blessing, or being able to hear my grandparents, my parents, my uncle, my cousin and his wife bear their testimonies. I am so glad my children were there to hear so many family members bear testimony and to feel of their spirit.
The next night we were able to have dinner at my parents with a lot of the family again. I love spending time with my family, especially those like my grandparents and aunt and uncle who live in San Diego. I am grateful that my kids get to spend time with extended family and learn from them.

Isn't she so sweet? I was lucky enough to hold her for quite awhile while she slept in my arms. Almost makes me want another one...almost!



All my kids were fighting over who got to hold Amelia next. Jenna especially loves babies. She still keeps asking for a baby at our house. I told her we can just go babysit and hold Amelia.

No comments: