Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve this year. First, Mike and I went to lunch at Iggy's so we could watch the Raiders beat Kansas City! Then we got an early Christmas present when Mike's niece, Ashley, had her first baby. She had a girl (of course) named June. She is adorable! We were able to skype with them for a bit on Christmas which was nice, but I can't wait to we get to meet her in person. We went to Mike's moms for pizza (pizza is a Delozier family tradition, so even though my family was gone we still got to keep the tradition). Then we came home to finish reading our Muppets Gift of the Magi advent calendar books and the kids opened their new pajamas. Then they all slept downstairs in Rylee's room and were asleep before 10, nice!


Jenna reading one of the last books:


Cole hanging the books on the tree:


Moe enjoying his early Christmas present:


My silly kiddos:


My kiddos acting "normal" for me. I love this picture!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

ah, what a great Christmas! Miss you. What fun to have new babies for Christmas. I don't get the name June for a Christmas baby, sort of a twist. Is there an inside story to it? Happy Holidays to you and the family!