Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!

The kids woke us up about 7:30 on Christmas morning. We opened gifts at our house, then went to church with all of Mike's family at his sister's ward. Then we came home and went to his mom's for more gift opening, bingo playing, and of course lots of eating! We got to talk to Mike's niece, Heidi, who is on her mission in Michigan. we skyped with Ashley, Brett, and baby June; we also skyped with my sister, Sara and her family in Vegas; and with my mom and Griffin who are in Texas with Devin and his extended family. I was suppose to work, but got called off which was nice. The kids always stay the night at Grandma's with all the Martin cousins. So I came home and went to bed early. It was a low key, wonderful Christmas!


I told Rylee to get close to Mike for a picture and this is the look I got from both of them:


Jenna loved the journal Rylee got for her! I think my kids favorite part of Christmas is buying gifts for each other.


Noah got a new guitar strap from Cole:


Cole with his new tie, guitar books, and his favorite gift, a fadora (not sure how you spell it) from Jenna:

No comments: