Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Brigham City Temple and More Badminton

My girls & I outside the temple.
 They just built a new smaller temple in Brigham City. Some of us were able to go to the open house last week and it was absolutely amazing! The attention to detail is incredible. Brigham City is known for it's peaches and they have used peach blossoms in a lot of the glass work, on the wood work, and even in the flooring. The color scheme was beautiful! Really neat to go see it before the dedication.
The girls and I went and brought along Rylee's friend, Brayden. Mike had the boys at work with him, they get to go later with their YM. My parents, Sara, and her kids appointment was just after ours so we met back up at my parents for more badminton and treats.
Rylee & Brayden admiring the beautiful temple.

Jenna (actually smiling) by the colorful flowers.

A view of the temple from farther away.

Rylee & Brayden

Jenna!

I got to be on Wyatt's team.

Can you tell how sweaty he is?

No comments: