Tuesday, August 14, 2012

EFY

Shannon rode down with us to drop Rylee off
 Rylee went to EFY in Provo again this year. Shannon is not in the same age group so Rylee decided to go on her own. She was a little nervous about who her roommate would be and if they would get along. She ended up with a girl named, Summer who was from Kaysville. Their entire group was girls who had come alone and did not know each other previously. She said her roommate was nice, but not as fun as Shannon. I was feeling bad that she was a little bummed on the second day, but then I got a text from her the next day. It was a picture of her EFY journal full of notes she had been taking in her classes. The caption said "My testimony growing note! ;-)" Then she told me she was glad she had gone and was getting a lot out of it. That made my day! My week!
Excited!

Rylee & Summer's Room

Rylee's stash for the week.

Love this girl!

No comments: