Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Back 2 School

Yeah!!!! The kids went back to school last Wed. which was great. I was able to get my house cleaned and have a little time to myself. Today I started school again and I was so excited! I am only taking one class this semester, Human Physiology, and there is also a lab once a week as part of the course. I got the same professor I had for Anatomy which makes me really happy as well. I had my lab first this morning (7 a.m.) and I think it is going to be so much fun, lots of hands on stuff. Then I had class which was just the syllabus intro. but I am so looking forward to Friday and the first real lecture. I know this class is going to be intense but am looking forward to it! Then when it is done I can apply for the actual nursing program, YEAH!

No comments: