Sunday, January 27, 2008

Too Long...

Well, once again I have slacked on my blog posting, ooops! Oh, well, life just gets going and I forget to take a few minutes to post. I will try to catch up and try not to wait too long between posts again.
We haven't been up to too much, just school and life in general.
Mike has been able to go snowboarding a few times with friends and on Friday he took Ry for her first time at an actual resort. They just went for a couple hours of night boarding and she loved it and Mike said she did great! So it looks like the next time they will try for a whole day.
We got a good dumping of snow last monday and it looks like we are in for the same tonight/tomorrow! I just hope Mike is home this time to do the shoveling, I was sore after last week. (my own fault for not working on getting in shape)
Last weekend Mike took the boys to the auto show to check out some old classics as well as brand new models coming out. They had a blast, of course! Noah took his digital camera and got some good pics, I will post later. The girls & I hung out at home and played games, we had a blast too!
I think that is about it except for the other stuff which I will post separately. Like I said I will try not to wait too long between posts again.

1 comment:

Sara B said...

glad to have you back on line!