Monday, September 01, 2008

A change in the weather...

Like I said it was 90+ degrees and sunny on Saturday. But as usual you never know what you might get living in Utah and Sunday evening we got a big storm. I left for work at 4 pm and it was windy and cooling down, then within an hour it was REALLY windy and started raining, Hard! I don't know how long it rained but I could smell it everytime someone came and left the ER, ahhhhh. I love the smell of rain and it got real dark and cool. I put on a light sweatshirt at work and was eating soup and loving the feeling of coziness and fall. I hope we have a long fall this year. I hate when it goes from 90 degrees to 30 and not many days of the in between.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So true- I hate those big weather fluctuations too! I love fall and I'm hoping for a long one. We were supposed to plant our trees and shrubs yesterday but changed our minds due to the weather.

Amy said...

i'd like a nice long fall too with plenty of cooler weather. that'd be so great!

kelly said...

I am so looking forward to the fall! The cool rainy day made me feel exactly the same way. I loved wearing long sleeves and smelling the rain through my open windows. Heaven.

Simi B. Cazeau said...

Carly,
We are friends now and you have to read my crazy posts!!! I agree with you and the weather I hope it doesn't even snow....maybe just once.