Monday, September 01, 2008

A Fun Day with the whole Fam Damily...

At Raging Waters! My parents wanted to do something fun with the whole fam to celebrate the end of summer so they reserved a pavilion at Raging Water. It was a BLAST!!! We have not been for years, so long in fact that none of the kids remember going even though the older 3 have been. They all had a lot of fun. We went down the slides, played in the lazy river, hung out, and ate. Is there a better way to end summer? Luckily for us the weather was near perfect, 90+ degrees and sunny just a little breeze that we could have done without.


Here is Jenna on the slide all by herself. She was so brave and had no problem going by herself on the slides. I think her favorite was the rope swing.


Cole on the rope swing, they all really enjoyed swinging out over the water and dropping in to the freezing (a little exaggeration, but it was REALLY cold) water. Notice there is no pic of me on the rope swing. That's because I tried to do it and almost killed myself. Mike was laughing at me more than I have seen him laugh in a while. RUDE! No, I am sure it was pretty funny to watch.


My dad on the H20 Roller Coaster. He enjoys doing crazy things.

When we first got there my dad told us he had brought Brandon with them today. At first I thought he meant they brought his ashes along for the day but he was really referring to the swimsuit he was wearing, it was B's. It was a great day! THANKS MOM & DAD!!!

4 comments:

Aislinn said...

How Awesome! I had no idea that there was even a Raging Waters around here! VERY COOL! I bet your kids had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! Hope you all had a great summer. Hope to see you soon.

Pratt Family said...

Awesome time and glad to see B was there to. I thought maybe your dad was going to be a little crazy...I need to bring my kids there next summer. Maybe we should plan a day with you...
Cami

Unknown said...

Sounds so fun! I am glad you had that special family time and that B was there.