Tuesday, September 30, 2008

San Diego

Mike and I were able to go to San Diego recently for a wedding. One of Mike's old roommates was getting married there and since a lot of our family is down there we couldn't miss it. We were able to go to lunch with Mike's sister Shellie (thanks for yummy BBQ Shellie!!!), walk on the beach, visit old town, enjoy a fun wedding and reception, visit with friends and family. I think the best part of the weekend was being able to spend hours just visiting with my grandma and grandpa without the distraction of kids or anything else. Thanks mom & dad and Bob & Carol for taking such good care of the kiddos while we were gone.


Mike at the beach, I thought it was a pretty cool pic.


Mike with Ron, Zaac, and Jason (the groom).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is a great picture of Mike at the ocean- I bet that was cold