Saturday, June 06, 2009

A Big Day

Thursday was an exciting day for our girls. Rylee had her 6th grade promotion at 9:30 a.m. and Jenna had her kindergarten graduation at 10:30 a.m. Luckily they were at the same place and Ry's didn't go too long. I remember when Ry was in kindergarten and I was pregnant with Jenna. I had her right at the end of the school year. I cannot believe that now my baby is done with kindergarten. And Ry will be starting Jr High, where has the time gone? I am so proud of both of my girls! I feel blessed to be their mom!

Here is my baby all grown up!



Here is Ry. I thought she looked so cute and spunky!



Here she is with her "diploma", typical Ry expression.


Here are both my graduates! Thanks to my friend, Mele, for making the candy leas for them.


Jenna with her "diploma" and her "graduation cap"

1 comment:

Pratt Family said...

I can't believe how time has flown. I still remember staying at your house before we left for Disneyland and Ry was just a baby. We aren't that old are we?