Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Crazy Kids....

and I wouldn't have it any other way! So since school has been out (for the kids) it has been rainy and cool. I am loving the weather! We haven't had to turn on the AC or water the garden and everything is so green and beautiful! The big draw back is that we haven't been able to go swimming. I have been so busy with school and we may not have been able to squeeze in much swimming anyway, so it's been ok. The kids have been riding bikes a lot and playing videos games and reading. One day last week I decided we should go do something fun, I needed time to spend with them relaxing. So we went bowling! Who doesn't love to bowl?!?! Anyway, as usual when I tried to take their pictures, this is what I ended up with:






I always thought they got the "sticking their tongue" thing from the Martin side of the family until a week or so ago when my sister-in-law pointed out it was more likely from the Delozier side. My brother is famous for flipping me off whenever I take a picture of him and I usually don't realize it until later when looking back at the pictures. I even have a beautiful picture of him dancing with his wife at their reception and he's flipping me off. Anyway, she pointed out that I should be glad they stick their tongues out and not the alternative. Oh, well, I still love them and think they are cute even when they stick their tongues out! I still love you too Devin, even after the finger thing! Just teach your baby the tongue thing instead of the finger thing, please!!!

No comments: