Monday, August 24, 2009

Firsts

Today was a day of firsts:

Rylee's first day of Jr High. (I cannot believe it!) She has been so excited and was so excited this morning that when for some unknown reason her alarm went off at 1 a.m. she got up and got showered and all ready before she looked at the clock. She decided she would just stay up but was too tired so she went back to sleep until her alarm went off when it was suppose to at 6:30.
Isn't she so grown up...


The first day of school for my other kiddos without big sister around to watch over them.
They were all excited for school today as well!

My baby's first day of first grade. Yep, I now have all my kids in school all day, what am I going to do with all my time?!?!? Oh, yeah: work full time, go to school, do my clinicals, etc....Not exactly what I thought I would be doing when all my kids were in school but I know it is where I am suppose to be right now and it will all be worth it in the end. (Today was my last real "free" day before my schedule gets crazy again so I pampered myself with a mani/pedi, it was heavenly)

The first walk around the new track they built at the elementary school. They did the traditional flag ceremony this morning and then the whole school walked around the new track, it was really fun! I love Orchard Elementary!

3 comments:

kelly said...

JR. HIGH?????
Wow. I can't believe it.
She looks so pretty though. They all are so cute.

Tiffany said...

Wow, they are so grown up!!! You have done such a great job with your kids...they're awesome :)

Rachel said...

I've been missing you today. Its been one of those days...
I hope all is going great for you. I love that Rylee is so stylish. Love the Hawaiian print bag, a little summer good luck charm for the school year.