Monday, August 10, 2009

Girls Camp

You know your old when your daughter is going to her first girls camp...
I really cannot believe Ry just got back from her first Girls Camp, where has the time gone?!?! Well, she had a blast! They went to Bear Lake and hiked, biked, rock climbed, rappelled, water skied (wakeboarded, tubed), etc, etc etc. Ry didn't try rock climbing and rappelling which I was bummed about. Those are 2 things I have never done and always wanted to. I was upset she didn't try until she told me she thinks she is afraid of heights and cried when she was up at the top of the cave they were repelling into. She tried wakeboarding and tubing and loved it! She had so much fun taking pictures and hanging out with her new BFF's. I am glad she enjoyed herself and am grateful to the ladies who put so much time and effort forth for the girls.


Ry took a photography class this summer and had fun taking some neat pictures at camp. She said this was one of her favorites:




Isn't my girl so cute!!!



Ry with Mandy and Danielle, it was the first year at camp for all of them and they LOVED it!!!

No comments: