Monday, October 12, 2009

The Green Casts

I forgot I had promised to post some pics of both my girls in their green casts. Jenna's is a brighter green and a bit bigger. We are hoping to get a smaller cast next week! Poor Jenna is so tiny and that cast seems to way as much as she does. She has been really good, hardly complaining. She did ask me the other day how to spell sad, nothing unusual, she often asks me how to spell stuff as she practices writing. So I had her sound it out and figure it out herself. A few minutes later she handed me a note that said "mom, I am sad." I asked her why she was sad and she said because she can't dance or do the monkey bars with only one arm. Ahhhh. Then today she told me she likes having a broken arm because people wrote on her cast and they are extra nice to her. OK.



Rylee broke her arm the same time of year, in a similar way (those darn bars). Luckily her break was not quite as bad so she had the smaller cast the whole time. She informed me the other day that even with her cast she still did the bars at school. Luckily she didn't tell me until now.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love the GREEN cast. I still remember when Ry broke her arm. That break looks pretty bad in the xray. WOW! She is one tough chick!