Tuesday, January 19, 2010

BRACES

Rylee got her braces today:

I guess this isn't the funnest way to spend a day off from school.


It didn't take too long and she did awesome!

I took her to get frozen yogurt. It's one of her favorite treats and it's soft so she can still eat it.

I think she looks cute and know she will look even cuter when she is all done with them in about 15 months. Mike is glad she had to get braces. He thinks it will keep the boys away just a little longer. I don't think the problem is the boys the problem is Ry...she is a little boy crazy.

I have to share this funny story about her. She wanted to ride the ski bus for school. So for Christmas she got her ski pass and the bus pass. They ride a chartered bus 7 Thursdays right after school and head to Park City and ski (well Ry snowboards) and then come home later that night. The first night I picked her and her friend up I watched all the kids getting off the bus. There were probably 100 -120 kids and I noticed there were not a lot of girls. Rylee and Daisy told me there were in fact only 7 girls on the bus. No wonder Ry wanted to do the ski bus so bad! Daisy told me the boys were changing on the bus and she was telling all the girls (who were sitting at the front) not to turn around and of course my daughter turned around. Rylee just smiled and laughed when Daisy was telling me. I think we may need to lock her up until she is 20.


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

She is such a cute girl :) I am having trauma preparing myself for when Liah is that age (I have had 2 mom's call me and tell me their boys 'love' Liah). So no pressure, but I'm watching you really close for the right way to do this whole teeange thing :)

Rachel said...

Hello, she has been this way her whole life. Before it was just hanging out with the guys... and now its just hanging out with the guys. I like her thinking with the ski bus. Oh the stories that you'll never hear about. She is awesome and the time in braces will fly by!
Happy skiing.