Friday, January 01, 2010

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve at my parents house this year. It was quiet with just my parents, my sister Leah and her family, and my family. We ate our traditional pizza dinner, then the kids decorated sugar cookies my mom had made, everyone performed, we played the candy bar game, and Skyped with my sister, Sara, and her family in Las Vegas.

The crazy almost teenagers:


Jenna had fun frosting the cookies and dumping on the sprinkles.


Here are some of the kids Skyping with their Vegas cousins.


Here are my awesome parents watching their grandkids perform. My poor mom has been laid up for a couple months now with a bad knee. They removed the knee replacement she had over a year ago due to an infection. My dad learned to give her meds through her PICC line and hovers over her and does whatever she needs. Her love for her is so evident in all that he does. They are just awesome!


Here are my kiddos modeling their new pajamas. Another family tradition is to open new pajamas on Christmas Eve.

**Notice both boys are wearing glasses. Cole kept telling me he was having a hard time seeing things so I finally got him into the eye doctor and yep, he needed glasses. Now people are having a hard time telling them apart again.**


No comments: