Wednesday, May 05, 2010

A Little Break

So I took my last final of the semester today, what a relief! I ended up with a 92, 88, and 92; not too shabby. I am feeling pretty good considering how hard the last 2 were. It's kind of funny the first one was the one I was most worried about and it was so easy compared to the others. Just glad to be done and enjoy a couple weeks of no studying. I cannot believe I am 2/3 of the way through nursing school. Only 2 semesters and 7 1/2 months to go. I know these last 2 semesters will be the hardest but I am excited to learn even more and get more hands on experience. (I am really looking forward to doing IV's soon.)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Seriously girl, I am so amazed by you! I want to go back to school, but the thought terrifies me. You just seem to take it all in stride like it's no big whoop, and that is just awesome! You would make a great L&D nurse. I can't wait to read your blog entry titled "Graduation!" :)

Unknown said...

GOOD JOB CARLY!